Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thinking Pink!

Sorry folks... just me being me. And the shrimp thing is so over. Now I'm on to pb&j. Make that PB&J!! I never do things in moderation, apparently. Charles tells me I'm always obsessed with something.
And today it's scrubs. I love that my new job (Susu's dad's office) has me wearing scrubs everyday! I need to find some cute ones, though, because I only have two pairs, and the laundry's getting a little silly.
I wear hot pink ones, btw. Thought you could all be a little happy for me on that front! Even if I'm not announcing a baby.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on getting to wear scrubs! That is a wonderful thing. But I don't have to tell you that. And I agree with Charles :)

Starla said...

Babies are cute, but they require a lot more work than scrubs. The only thing they have in common is you have to wash them. :)

Congrats on the scrubs- I personally am not a huge fan, but I guess I had better start liking them more. Maybe when I can wear scrubs of my choice... not blue and white ones?

SMT Family said...

Yay for hot pink scrubs! I am jealous. I have always wanted a fun pair of scrubs.

Also, your obsessions are likely one of my favorite things about you. You remind me to be excited about the little things and make life more fun. I am sure Charles would agree, because he is the love of your life.

Love you!
smt

mightymuffin said...

Whenever I picture scrubs, I always picture the nurses and their scrubs with Winnie-The-Pooh in various stages of play thank you for sticking to hot pink!

mightymuffin said...

Whenever I picture scrubs, I always picture the nurses and their scrubs with Winnie-The-Pooh in various stages of play thank you for sticking to hot pink!

Cecily Jane said...

I think that from now on, you should end every post with a "P.S. Molly is not insinuating that she pregnant by anything posted above." Or something. Disclaim!