Friday, October 3, 2008

Officially old as dirt

Today, Charles went completely out of his way to woo me, because he just likes to keep me on my toes. He brought me a midnight milky way and a gatorade rain (flavor of the week) while I was at work. The girls thought that was adorable (so did I).He got a haircut, but he only got a trim, so I still get to play with his rebelliously long hair. Har. He created a playlist on my ipod so we could listen to only Molly-style music when he took me on a date tonight. And then, to top it off, he went and bought me some fudge. With toffee bits and caramel.
But by the time I got home from work we were both so exhausted that we chilled on the couch and decided to turn in early so we could be awake through (most of) conference this weekend.
I think that makes us officially old and boring.
But the fudge was still really good.

3 comments:

Emile Gibson said...

Yup. Old and boring.
We listened to conference as we drove up into the mountains yesterday. Don't worry--the snow was only a few inches deep.
Pictures to come.

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one to get non-pregnancy cravings. In fact, when I actually was pregnant with zeb the only thing I came close to craving was apples?!? oh, and we must be on the same wave length- because two of my fav foods in the entire world are fudge and pb&j sandwiches.

Cecily Jane said...

Old AND married! But I love how the iPod playlist was romantic. I think that you should write a post about your Molly-style music.