Friday, October 10, 2008

ho hum

So, I'm sorry I haven't been a ery prolific poster lately. I've just been so tired! I'm sleeping ok, but my dreams are filled with medical charts that all need five referals. I've never seen one that needed so many in real life, but when I'm asleep they all come out of nowhere.
I also had a weird dream that I discovered some long lost Scottish grandparents. They ran a boarding school, and all the students thought of them as their own grandparents. That was a actually a very good dream, but it's in the minority right now.
Everytime I start a new job, I do this. I always stress myself out trying to make sure I don't get fired right away, because I still remember how much I hate job-hunting. But this is a little ridiculous.
In happier news, I've stopped needing sleeping aids to get any sleep! I'm able to fall asleep within twenty minutes (sometimes even much less) of going to bed, and that's something I haven't been able to say for years! I'm loving this two bedroom thing.
Ok, so I've got to head back to work after my lunch, but thanks for reading about my sleeping habits. It's very flattering.
Maybe I'll post something interesting eventually, who knows!

1 comment:

Cecily Jane said...

Hello from Oregon, my friend! I think that your dreams just show how creative your mind is, even when it's all on its own. I'm pretty sure that there are some people out there who dream about nothing but manilla folders.