Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Santa Claus

I hope you notice that I am writing you nice and early, before all the other little girls and boys have a chance to hog all your time. I am very considerate.
I have been a very good girl this year. I am learning to sit up straight and I'm learning to eat my food when I'm supposed to. I try so hard to eat as much as I should, even though my parents still have to help me a lot. My occupational therapist says I'm ahead for my age except for my feeding issues, and he doesn't really have an explanation for those. I poop everyday, sometimes twice, and I try to take out an entire outfit and set of bedding every time. That's just common courtesy. I still sleep through the night, every night, even though my parents are always up. You should talk to them about that. I am very polite and snuggly, just like a good baby girl should be.
If you have time before Christmas, I would like to ask you for a stuffed dinosaur like the one my mom had when she was a good little girl. She had a combination between a stegosaurus and a triceratops- it was pastel yellow and pink and green flannel, and it had horns and scales and a long tail. I think Kipper would appreciate the company, as well. Plus, my new dinosaur pj's are just asking for a stuffed dinosaur.
Thank you very much, Santa Baby. You are very handsome.

Olivia.

PS. Kipper has been a very good boy, too.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

ok so this might be the cutest post i have ever read. i would love to come by and see you sometime molly! its been so long, and i just wanna meet that little olivia girl!

Lizzy Meppen said...

ohhhhh! I want to hold her right now! This post made me cry! I love that fat little baby so much!

The Hot Heifers said...

What a tearjerker! I miss little-livvie so much! Put a new picture up!!! Oh!!! I'm baby-hungry now. Tell her Tante Anna says hi!! She'll know what that means. Can't wait til New Year's!

Eevi said...

Why are you up if Olivia is sleeping? I pray for even one night of continuous sleep. NOw Saku has a cold so i'm sure I will have to wait for a while for a good night sleep.

Way to go Olivia! What a little fighter she is; you'd never even know what a rough start she had.

Unknown said...

I don't know why you two are crying. Crybabies.
We still have to tube her at night because she doesn't wake up to eat, and she doesn't eat enough during the day to sleep through the night. We're working on it, though.

Kent and Leisy said...

my seven month old has feeding issues. come to think of it so does Zeb, the 2 year old. feeding issues are also just known as baby issues :) I can't believe how wonderfully she is doing!! way to be great parents, guys.

Mollie said...

I love dinosaurs! :-)

meppmom said...

mom:she is so cute

maggie:i want to hug her to death

cam:don`t let maggie near Oliva