Saturday, November 15, 2008

The End of Life as We Know It


I've begun a new blog, so feel free to check it out.
I'm pregnant, and I'm so pumped about it. And we're finally telling people! We had our first appointment this week, and we heard the heartbeat. It was cute, if you can say that about a heartbeat. Just to show everyone how naiive I am, I almost got teary when I heard my heartbeat, thinking it was Tiny Campbell's. But his/hers turned out to be much cuter.
Charles is reading this over my shoulder, and he said, "Oh, yeah. Sometimes I forget that we don't really know the gender yet. I just assume it's a boy." Funny, I just assumed it's a girl. Any wagers, out there? Do we have any friends of the wagering persuasion? I'm not talking money, just head shaving or something cool like that.
Anyway, we're thrilled to announce that as of May 31, 2009, we will be parents. If we get lucky and I deliver by my due date, anyway.


Here's the new blog address: http://wefourcampbells.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Starla said...

hey... ummm "The four of us"

Are you having twins or what?

Did you know you can change your blog address? Like... you didn't have to create a new blog? Ok bye!

O- congrats on the baby! I guess I have known for just a little while and I already told you... :) But I am still excited for you!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! ...and it really is the end of life as you know it. But it's a good thing :)

Kristie said...

yay!!!! ive been waiting for this post!!!! hope you are feelin good!!!!

Kelly said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! This is so exciting. Congrats. And I second Starlas thinking, are you guys having twins or do you have a pet that I don't know about :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Molly! That's so great! Our babies will only be a month apart! How are you feeling?!

mightymuffin said...

molly,

I'm so excited for you and charles.I'm thrilled to be aunt!(how's wilson?)...love ya'!

Jake and Em said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

that was my due date with the zebster! I went on june 1 and it's a great day for a baby. congrats and hip hip hooray. life as you know is coming to an end, however. At least you have six or so more months to prepare for it.

Kent and Leisy said...

and p.s. - I cannot believe that you are posting prego pictures. you are a brave brave woman.

jax from the harmon squad said...

Congrats!! And don't worry: no matter what around the beginning of June you won't have to worry about morning sickness anymore (although I hope for your sake it's already stopped). Or being pregnant for that matter. And congratulations again!

Emile Gibson said...

'Bout freaking time. Geez.

And I'm thinking you should rotate that picture...just a little.

And for heaven sakes, call me back.

Love ya.

Trisha said...

Congrats guys!! You'll be great parents!!

Cecily Jane said...

So does this mean that you're not updating ths blog anymore?

Melissa said...

Silly, Charles! I don't know how you kept this a secret. I know having a baby wasn't exactly in your plans, but I am so excited for you guys! Just be grateful for the time you two had together! I would have loved to have the time with my husband that you two had! Now good luck to you! It's no picnic, that's for sure, but definitely worth it!

H.Cook said...

congratulations!!! having a baby is the coolest, most fun, most rewarding experience :)

The Hot Heifers said...

I have a feeling that it's going to be a girl, I'm willing to shave my head!!