Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm it.

Six random things about me, courtesy of me.
1. Forks are my favorite. Spoons are not. But I do like wooden spoons for cooking. I hate those Chinese soup spoons that don't really fit in your mouth. I prefer a straw.
2. I LOVE the sound of my washer and dryer. Sometimes I have to move to the couch at night so I can hear them, and fall asleep.
3. I have cravings like thirteen pregnant women combined. It can get ugly. Tonight it was cream corn at 11:30 pm, and Charles was thanking his lucky stars that Walmart carries it. I've been known to crave sushi, duck a'l'orange (never had it), goose (he offered to shoot me one, and that almost killed the craving...almost.), lamb (not to be found in Utah County. I've checked.), mashed potatoes, toast, Cafe Rio, pumpkin pue, and lobster (I HATE seafood.)
4. I've resolved every year for the past, oh, decade, to give up Diet Coke. It just tastes so good, though. And it's diet, so sue me. I will be making resolutions worth keeping this year.
5. I have no will power. Self-control? What's that? I have to trick myself into getting up on time, because sleeping in is my second best friend. After Charles. But sometimes tied with him.
6. I have yet to go to bed today. Ok, I've actually tried twice, but it doesn't seem to be sticking. Tonight as I was snuggled between Charles and Wilson, Charles asked me if I liked being sandwiched between two boys. I said I was completely happy being an open-faced sandwich, but that this was better. I rethunk that when I had to sneak out of bed without waking either of them up. Ok, without waking Charles up. I got a few angry comments from Wilson, but he's just a baby and still learning his manners.

4 comments:

Starla said...

You sleep better with white noise. That is why you like the washer/dryer. I like those sounds too. Sometimes when it is too quiet, I can't sleep. I wake up to the sound of the sprinklers outside my window a lot too. You would like that. You should get a white noise machine for your room. Or a fan. A fan might do the trick.

Natalie said...

We've got a white noise maker thing that someone gave us for Baby. You should borrow it and see if it helps :)
You make me laugh, Molly Muppet. A lot. And out loud.
And Skyler made fun of me the other day for liking creamed corn. We just bought a case of it at Maceys.

Cecily Jane said...

Okay, so I know that you aren't an Indian food fan, but those places have lamb, just so you know. Also, I hear that Burgers Supreme has a lamb something or other. So at least you have options, yes?

P.S. I had lobster, shrimp, and crab for lunch today. It was perfect, just so you know. I bet you're glad that I didn't make you come! :)

Shalene said...

I used to live right across the street from Burger Supreme. What a blast from the past!! I love that you like pumpkin Pue. That really did make me laugh out loud.