Wednesday, January 30, 2008

you cheeky thing, you!

So every week Charles and I pick a word of the week, and whenever we use the word creatively (and/or correctly) in a sentence we get ten points. And as anyone who knows us will tell you, the points game can get pretty serious by the end of the month, when we tally points and declare a winner. The winner gets to pick the date for that weekend, and we do everything the winner chooses. Sometimes I like to let Charles win just because he's good at picking dates for us, but normally I am supremely triumphant.
Anyway, last week the word was cheeky, and it was so fun that we chose cheeky again this week! The week before that was sassy, and the week before that formidable. Anyway, we're taking votes for next week's word of the week, and you get ten points if you give us a good one!

4 comments:

SMT Family said...

I love that you guys still play that game! I love Ms. Molly and her words...(Mrs. Molly). My vote is "splendiferous." I heard it the other day and it makes me feel happy :)

Kent and Leisy said...

ubiquitous. one of my favorite words of all time.

Jack said...

I'm campaigning for "Vigilance", or any variation thereof. However, you can only get extra points once per day by coupling it with "constant". Otherwise, you'd be classified as a Harry Potter fiend.
Hurry and cast your votes now for vigilance, the only candidate qualified to get the job done.
Hope you two have an awesome date!

Starla said...

I vote for "vwa la." I don't know how to spell it and I don't think it has any meaning. It's what you say right before you like reveal something..... or something like that. Do you know what I mean?