Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall family pictures

























































































































My old friend Cate Sheffer has started her own photography business called CiaoBellaPhotography. I was looking through her portfolio blog and I couldn't resist booking a session- she's so talented! Make sure you check out her blog at CiaoBellaPhotography.blogspot.com. She's also got some really fabulous introductory rates. I'm so glad she was able to do pictures for us. I love these pictures, even the ones with me in them! It's nice to have some family pictures without nurses and tubes and IV's and stuff. I love having my baby home!















8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are SO CUTE! I love them!

Kelly said...

These pictures are amazing. Olivia is just the cutest! You look so beautiful and happy!

Kristie said...

those turned out so great! what a cute family!!! :)

Chris said...

Such cute family pictures. Olivia looks adorable in that crocheted hat with the blue ribbon.

Chelsea said...

I love the one with the pumpkins! So cute!

Casey Joy said...

So cute. I was thinking about you the other day so I looked on your blog. Wow, a lot has happened to your little family. Olivia is so cute. I love your blog you have made me laugh and cry while reading your birth story. You're so strong. I can't believe you are still working and being such an amazing mother. Hope things are going well for the Campbells.
Casey
Sorry, it took so long to write I guess I was a little ashamed of how I left things at work.

Mollie said...

AH! I know I'm late, but these are to die for. Love. Every. Last. One.

Sabine Schindler said...

Beautiful pictures, Molly!
I'm so glad your little girl is doing so well. Can't wait for Christmas to see EVERYONE home!!