Saturday, January 30, 2010

exciting new changes!


I bet at least two of my readers didn't believe me when I said I wasn't pregnant. Sorry, still not. I'll be sure to let ya know.
Our exciting news is that Anna and I have started our own crafting business online! It's called LiviesWhimsies, after our mascot, Olivia. Oh, livia. We've been busy creating tons of whimsical accessories. I've learned how to crochet, and we've taught ourselves how to make singed organza flowers. It's been really fun for me to feel like I'm actually doing something. I haven't been able to get excited about anything lately, but this is one thing that makes me giddy.

Anyway, we have a blog where we show our projects in progress, and we'll also be highlighting some of our favorite undiscovered shops from etsy once a week on Saturdays. Starting today! Livieswhimsies.blogspot.com is the blog address if you want to check us out.
We have a fan group on facebook where we'll also make announcements about upcoming products and when we've updated the blog and shop. The name is Livieswhimsies, and everyone is welcome to join!
And last but not least, our shop is livieswhimsies.etsy.com. Feel free to stop by and see what we're offering! We'll be adding to it every few days, so there should be new stuff to see pretty often.
I'm so excited about this. It's been a real family effort over the past month or two. Charles and Cam are doing photography, Maggie's a model, my mom is our... ahem, main investor. Anna and I are full of ideas, and I can't wait to get them online for you!

2 comments:

SMT Family said...

So fun! I am checking out your etsy shop and blog right now! I'm totally jealous. Way to go Molly!

Sydney Marné said...

this is very cool! I love it!! way to get it going!