Saturday, December 19, 2009

You'll be home for Christmas








This is for Lizzy and Emile- stuck in Salt Lake because all flights to DC have been cancelled until at least Monday morning. Because we're having record-breaking snow here. Never mind that we didn't want snow, didn't dance for snow, and actually prayed really hard not to have snow, because we really want our sisters home!
But since we have it now, we're making the best of things. Cam's built an igloo, Maggie's contracted strep, Mom made taco soup, and Olivia's learned to wave at people. And cats and dogs and sippy cups.
Lizzy, here are the pictures you asked for. We can't wait for you to get here!

2 comments:

Lizzy Meppen said...

Oh, Thank you! This is exactly what I needed to sustain me till Monday...I am going to hog me some Olivia, I can't wait to squeeze those little fat rolls! Bath time looks like so much fun too! I can't wait, I'm glad you took the snow picture off, I'm still mad no matter how beautiful!

Lizzy Meppen said...

please update!