Monday, April 21, 2008

news

so this will be a very lame post. It's all updates.

1. we moved over the weekend. we now live in West Valley with Charles' mom until we leave for Russia next month.

2. My mom is flying in for Emile's wedding today. the wedding's not today. Just the flying. And I'm going to go get her!

3. Emile's going through the temple tomorrow and getting married on Saturday.

4. I'm graduating on Friday.

5. Charles is a very good packer. I'm glad I had him while we were moving, because I'm such a spaz, and he's so calm and collected. I just love that guy!



I'll get to the tags as soon as possible, but internet is kind of hard at Jean's. Not sure it'll be that great in Moscow either, but where there's a will there's a way. That's what I've heard, anyway.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I didn't realize you were moving last weekend! ...Not that I would have been hefting your boxes for you, but I can provied some serious motivation and cheering. We have to make sure that you guys don't take off across the world without everyone getting together again. Guess you're busy this weekend though.

Mollie said...

Uh okay I just realized something crucial... I will have to send a mass email.

Unknown said...

Wow! Lots of new things! So exciting! Also...Kristie is going to be induced on Saturday! So the 26th of April is going to be a wedding anniversary in your family and a birthday in ours! So fun!

Kent and Leisy said...

hooray for graduating. I am so jealous about the whole Moscow thing!! If you guys make it to tver, tell everyone hello from me!! and go visit the cooks at hotel tourist! and eat some eggs :) Oh, I am so so so so jealous.

jax from the harmon squad said...

I'm so excited for Emile's wedding! We're driving up for her open house... can't wait! And take LOTS of pictures for me when you're in Moscow. We really want to go over there sometime, particularly Lake Baikal.

Shalene said...

Emile's getting married!!!! How exciting! I miss you guys tons. I love hearing about what is going on with you.

Birches said...

Here's our blog, just so you have it. www.birchbunchco.blogspot.com It was fun talking to you guys at Emile and Daniel's wedding. Have fun in Russia. Hopefully you'll find some decent internet access.

-Aaron

Lizzy Meppen said...

Dear Molly

I Love your blogI love it

Love Maggie