Friday, February 22, 2008

Karrass!

Hello everybody. Today I would just like to take a moment to blog/brag about my beautiful wife. I try to tell her often how much I love and appreciate her, but sometimes I'm not very good at getting the message across. So I'm taking this opportunity to tell Molly that I am incredibly in love with her and am grateful to be her husband.

Molly has intrigued me ever since the first time I talked to her. And I am still fascinated by her to this day. She is the funnest person in the world to hang out with and is always able to brighten my day. Some of my favorite things to do with Molly are cook exotic and sexy foods, go for walks around the neighborhood, sleep in on Saturday mornings (or any other day of the week), and she is the most amazing kisser!

I feel like I can tell Molly anything; which is probably starting to get on her nerves because I tell her everything, nonstop! But I mostly like listening to what she has to say. Molly has such a beautiful voice, and she says really romantic things. She says funny things too, like "boogaloo" when she sneezes, or "ym ssendoog" at random times during the day.

Molly, I love you. I always will. I promise to do my best to take care of you, so take care of yourself for me. You're my babydoll, and I love the feeling of holding you close to me. I am looking forward to being a daddy and seeing you as a mommy. I'm excited for more adventures with you. I can't wait for more days of sleeping in with you. I am looking forward to spending forever with you. I love you.

9 comments:

Starla said...

What a sweet post. I was totally loving it until the shower comment. ICK

I love you too Molly- but in a different way :)

Mollie said...

Karrass is right! Shower comment? I must have missed that. I will reread.

Mollie said...

?? I find no mention of a shower.

Molly said...

It's been censored. Sorry!

Starla said...

Mollie- it was "shower" backwards. You are quick one....

Mollie said...

Eh???

I am so confused. I remember that Molly would always say she was going to take a "rewohs."

Molly said...

Charles said something about that, but I took it out, so Starla's probably the only one who saw it.

Molly said...

I think it's funny that you all focused on the shower part and didn't catch the mommy and daddy part.

Natalie said...

We were going to comment on the rewohs thing, but both chose not to. But, since Starla did, consider it commented upon. And hooray for your someday mommy and daddy-ness