Thursday, December 6, 2007

If my friends told me to jump off a bridge...

Well, I'd make a blog.
It's been really fun reading all my friends' blogs, and I have decided to join in the fun. Not that anything terribly exciting is happening in our lives right now, but things could get exciting any day now. You just never know, so it's best to be prepared with a blog of your very own. That you share with your husband.

Here's a list of things that aren't necessarily happening in our lives right now:
1. The purchase of our first live-in elephant.
2. Cooking with bell peppers.
3. Converting all our speech into lively limericks.

Here's a list of things that are happening for real:
1. I'm an editor! Finally! And I love my job.
2. Charles is finding us a cool international internship for the summer. Most likely Moscow or Moldova, at this point. We'll keep you informed!
3. Christmas is coming, tra la tra la! We're going home to Virginia, to the land of siblings in inside-out clothing, doing snow-dances to appease the snow gods. Sounds fabulous!

That's about it for us right now. I'll post again soon!

5 comments:

Starla said...

How very lovely! Yippee Y-ai Kai-yay!

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're a blogger now! I love to read your emails and such...your writing is so entertaining! You just have to post often, or I'll be depressed.

SMT Family said...

I am thrilled that you have a blog! Your posts are so fun and will likely be the comedic relief to many of my days. Miss you!

meppmom said...

Hi,

It's your Mom. I vote yes for snow, only after you have all arrived safely and before you have to leave. Can you arrange that for me? If you can't find an elephant, I have a neurotic pig you can have.

Love, Mom

Lizzy Meppen said...

Molly, you are conforming! Quick gor read some Henry David Thoreau!